Woofs to Kittys off Clapham Common offers a bespoke grooming service with an amazing range of bones and chews which are good for your dogs health. Their aim is to help owners give their dogs the best life, through good information and healthy, natural and well designed products, foods and chews
Chewing is an integral part of a dog’s life.
- When a dog is chewing it releases endorphins, these are feel good hormones which will help calm a dog.
- So chewing is great for any new dog brought into the home who might be a bit stressed, brought on by change, or just any stressful situation will be helped by chewing.
- It is a good idea to have a selection of different chews, so your dog doesn’t get bored or become possessive of his chews… 2 or 3 options for your dog to pick and choose at will.
Chewing is great for cleaning the teeth too.
A natural chew is much healthier and nicer for your dog than some of the products you can buy for chewing which are full of chemicals, or made of some kind of plastic.
At Woofs to Kittys’s our mantra is always read the labels. We are very careful with any of the products we sell , they are not treated with chemicals and air dried, raw bones are also great…. My dogs’ current favourite are raw marrow bones…yumm, yumm! says Anita Kytomaa, Founder of Woofs to Kittys.
Our groomers Anita & Anna, are always on hand to talk about your requirements.
Our grooming takes time
We are about quality, not quantity - our groomers would normally groom no more than 6 dogs a day.
Unlike others where 10 is the target per day, something many dog owners don’t realise, and adds a great deal of stress to the dog’s experience.
We hand dry the dogs, and don’t use cage dryers.
Grooming times vary greatly, and we are sometimes delayed by previous appointments.
So an average sized dog would be with us between 2-2 ½ hours, but we will always give you an estimate when you drop your dog in.
Our Services include the following:
- Pawdicure Service
- A Hair Cur or De-Shed
- A Bath & Blow Dry
- Ear Care
- A Bow Attached to the Collar
- Woofs to Kittys is located near Battersea and Clapham
- 78 Taybridge Road, Battersea, SW11 5PZ
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:30am - 2:00pm